Merit Portal Equipment for Infor M3
Merit Portal Equipment for Infor M3 enables service organizations to better manage and optimize their utilization of resources while in the field. Field or in-house service technicians will have - at their fingertips - access to the information they need , thus increasing their efficiency and productivity, while planners and managers will be able to access updated, real-time information in order to efficiently overview operations.
Merit Portal Equipment for Infor M3 is designed for - and works in - real time with M3, allowing a seamless interaction between field workers, office staff and all back-office functions. Merit Portal Equipment can be used on mobile devices or on PC platforms, supporting both service technicians working in the field and in-house service resources.
The solution is offered to customers using Infor M3 On Premise.
Why Merit Portal Equipment for Infor M3?
- Configurable and easy to use user interface for service technicians and in-house resources
- Available through browsers on mobile devices and PC´s
- Real-time interface with M3 proviides the user updated information at all times
- Upload images and documents from field service technicians for efficient interaction with other service resources and documentation purposes
- Provide your service technicians with all relevant information from M3 and other data sources
- Combine Merit Portal Equipment with other Merit Portal applications to provide users all the information and functionality they may need.
- Easy to deploy, configure, manage, and use